This type of company has only one owner and the registration with ACRA needs to be renewed annually.
The key difference between this type of company and Limited Liability Companies is that in the case of bankruptcy, the owner will be held responsible for all debts that need to paid. The owner therefore carries a risk of losing all their personal possessions. In addition to that, the owner of the company is only taxed on their personal income, and not on company’s profits i.e. corporate tax is evaded.
What we will do for you:
- Due Diligence Report.
- Name validity check.
- Incorporation on ACRA website (and annual renewal, if required).
- Provide you with an E-Certificate of Incorporation and a Bizfile.
- Registered Office Address (Optional).
- Authorised Representative (Optional).
All you have to do for us is provide us with the following documents:
- CorpServe Asia’s Proposed Company Information Form.
- Identification Documents (Photocopy of Passport and other ID cards).